ISO 9001 is an internationally recognized quality management system (QMS) standard. It has been implemented by over one million organizations in over 170 countries globally. ISO 9001 has been created to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of their customers and other stakeholders while also meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to the product. The ISO 9000 family of standards deals with the fundamentals of a QMS which contains the eight management principles around which the family of standards is based.
THIS COURCE IS SUITABLE FOR?
Anyone who is or aspires to be:
A Third Party Assessor or Lead Assessor.
Responsible for undertaking audits of suppliers/subcontractors.
Responsible for implementing internal audits and audit programs.
Responsible for implementing the ISO 9001 series of standards.
COURSE CONTENT :
1. 8 Quality Management Principles
2. Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
3. ISO 9001:2015 Standard Requirements
4. Quality Management System documentation
5. Auditing Standard ISO 19011 requirements
6. Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
7. Audit Planning.
8. Checklists, Non Conformance Reports.
9. Audit Reporting.
10.Final Team Meeting / Follow-up.
11. Verification / Audit Records.
12. Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration.
13. Exercises, case study and more.
CERTIFICATE BENIFITS: 1.Describe the purpose of a Quality Management System and explain 8 principles of quality management.
2.Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 9000, ISO 9004 and ISO 19011
3.Interpret requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit.
4.Describe roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
5.Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
6.Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding non-conformities.
7.Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action by process owners.